Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: FAO GLITZINE STAFF

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    686
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Hello!
    Do you want to maka an interview of wolfchild,via e-mail,our debut album is coming out 30.5 on perris records.


    .....J.Koivusilta....
    www.drink.to/wolfchild"

    Is anyone interested in doing this interview, I unfortunately don't have time at the mo, if you are interested, drop me a line and I'll give you Jaakko's email addy

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    686
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone???

    I'm opening this up to non-staff members too... if you fancy layin down some questions and interviewing these guys, don't hesitate to drop me a line [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just find interviewing bands that I have never heard before, and that I know absolutely nothing about, to being very difficult. I am in love with The Urgencies, but the interview I am doing with them is a bitch to come up with questions for, and these are guys that have a ton of background. Thank the lord they are supplying me with great answers, but still, not knowing a band at all is a real tough interview.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still waiting to receive back interviews for the following bands/artists (among others): Ariel Stiles, Jason Falkner, Starry Eyes, Gilby Clarke, and I'm sure there's at least one or two others that I'm currently forgetting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooh...I'm dying to get an Aeriel Stiles interview. I'd love to get his take on everything. Great songwriter!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    686
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I very much doubt the Ariel Stiles interview will happen, he contacted me a while back, which is when I asked Lycan if he wanted to do an interview, but by the time I mailed back, the email account kept failing, haven't been able to find any updated contact details for him, but I ain't gonna give up [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you ever find anybody to interview them?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member glam_junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do these guys have any relation (ie offspring) of the australian band Wolfmother? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •